Monday, September 26, 2011

"Adore"-able Performances

Though it's been almost an entire summer, since I've posted anything new, life in Greenville has gone on. Leslie and I still meet at Cracker Barrel about once a week. Sissy's dog Jessie still INSISTS on licking me, even though there are about 6,000 OTHER people she could be licking, and the kids continue to thrill and amaze me.

They are, after all, the Four I Adore.

I most recently adored their work in CJR Productions presentation of Patch the Pirate's Camp Kookawacka Woods. Last year, Camden, Payton, & Lizzie Gray were in CJR's Misterslippi River Race. This year, Lila trod the boards, as well. As you can see by the program pictured above, she was a church camper (truly her mother's daughter). Camden was Eugene, who barfed on the bus en route to camp, and part of the Patch crew. Payton was the well-padded Tubby, and Lizzie Gray was a tick with a fetish for PB&J (truly her aunt's niece).

I'm assuming everyone will be as enchanted by their compelling performances as I was.

Am I right, or am I right?















By the way, I'm getting married in 19 days.

So there's that, too ...

No comments:

Post a Comment