Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Best.Text.EVER.

There's no debating that everything is up for debate in this day and age.

We quarrel over Presidential choices. We argue about paper versus plastic, and we just can't seem to decide whether technology has made our lives better or worse.

While my opinions are pretty pragmatic on the first two topics, I can see both sides of the last issue. On the one hand, I LOVE being able to check my bank balance while making dinner reservations and following the U.K. game, all on the interface of my iPhone. But on the other hand, I hate that my dad can't make it through dinner without responding to six thousand emails between the salad course and the entree.

Every now and then, though, something happens to tip my opinions in favor of one way or the other. Today was one of those days. I received a video text from a certain nine-year-old niece.

And I have never been so thankful for my cell phone.




We love you, too, Bess!

3 comments:

  1. Even without enough blocks to correctly spell her name, Lizzie Gray has created a masterpiece!

    And I love my family too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And here I thought this blog was going to be about my text to you yesterday morning.

    I guess it's okay that Lizzie Gray outdid me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOUR text will be written about in a blog called "Second.Best.Text.Ever."

    Stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete