Thursday, May 12, 2011

Snappy shots

If there is one thing I miss since kissing Facebook goodbye, it's having a place to post my pictures.

On the one hand, it's a good thing - I'm not distracted on vacations by thoughts of, "I've got to go back to the room early, so I can post these! My friends ... most of whom I haven't seen in 16 years and wouldn't know if I saw them on the street ... are expecting them!" On the other hand, though, it's sad not to be able to read through the generally witty, miscellaneous comments posted below my family's snapshots.

That to say, please have a look at these family snapshots and leave some miscellaneous comments.

The "generally witty" part is COMPLETELY optional.

Click here to view these pictures larger

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your engagement! Will said Jeremy's really lucky because he will never go hungry in a family like ours. Plus, he also thinks the wedding should be in Hawaii:) Congrats Kris, we love you and wish you every happiness!

    ReplyDelete