Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thank God for all I missed ....

I often tell Jeremy that music is my love language. I'm not sure Gary Chapman has actually identified that as one of his big five yet, but if you want to tell me you love me, don't waste your breath on "Words of Affirmation." Just turn on the radio.

As fate would have it, however, I just so happen to love a man who both works out without headphones and, though he's had his iPhone over a year now, doesn't have a single song on it.

Not.one.song.

How did this happen?! Seeking to put a song in his heart, I put an 8 hour playlist on his iPhone for Valentine's Day. The list included this little ditty by Darius Rucker, which perfectly sums up how I feel about the man who makes every day picture perfect.

1 comment:

  1. girl. LOVE this. just made me happy!
    looks like you're doing great, and I'm so HAPPY FOR YOU!!!...

    ReplyDelete