Monday, September 6, 2010

Thanks for Shutter-flying by!

I should just post something already, right? I've been at this - what, a week? - and already, I've become as reliable about posting as I am about taking those iron tablets I told the doctor I would. It's just that I don't want to be one of those over-posters: "I saw this and wanted to share ..." and 20 minutes later adding, "Did you see this? How did you not share it with me?!" I also don't want to be negligent, writing once a quarter something obligatory like, "Sorry you haven't seen much of me lately, but don't worry. I'm not dead ... yet. Peace out." There is nothing I hate more than getting addicted to a blogger only to find out he writes with the same frequency as Halley's Comet streaks across the sky.

To be honest, though, an entry has been percolating in my mind, since I took an unexpected drive on Sunday morning. While it simmers a little longer, allow me to pacify my anxieties about being an inattentive blogger by sharing a slideshow (again with the snappy Shutterfly tool, but seriously. If you only knew how easy it is, you'd be as excited by it as I am!) of some early-September goings on. Maybe that's better, anyway. After all, they say that a picture speaks a thousand words ... which, incidentally, is the theme of the blog I've been bandying about.

Stay tuned ...

Click here to view these pictures larger

No comments:

Post a Comment