Monday, February 20, 2012

a MONUMENTAL Heartthrob

Like most women between the ages of 32 and 37, I had an adolescent crush on one Mr. Kirk Cameron. Like most of these same women, I decorated my 5th grade Trapper Keeper with pics of Kirk I'd clipped from that week's Tiger Beat and spent each Growing Pains Tuesday nite camped out in front of the television set that sat on the floor in my parents' room.

Having seen a trailer for his latest work, I imagine that I'll soon be spending ANOTHER Tuesday nite "camped out" to see Kirk again - this time on a BIG screen, instead of a small one and with a sincere interest in his content instead of his cuteness.

If you agree with Kirk - and me! - that "our families are worth fighting for," plan to see Monumental in its ONE NITE ONLY showing on March 27th!

No comments:

Post a Comment