Thursday, December 16, 2010

We interrupt this memory to bring you ...

To say that I was a weird kid would be like saying, "Mariah Carey can sing pretty high." Speaking of which, if you haven't heard her "Oh, Santa," your Christmas will not be NEARLY as merry as it could be. In fact, NORAD will now interrupt today's regularly-scheduled blog post in order to bring you this video. Consider it my gift to you, by way of the girl who calls herself "Mimi" - and my friend Seth who keeps me up to speed on all things Mariah ... and Britney.



By the way, all I want for Christmas are legs like Mariah's.

We'll get back to my being weird - a/k/a "The 3rd Memory of Christmas" - as soon as I get back from tonite's Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood concert in Nashville.

Stay tuned, 'til we return to our regularly scheduled programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment