Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"Let's make a picture that, maybe, will last."


He's "gol' darn gone and done it."

David Wilcox, the musician whose lyrical brilliance prompted me to spend my 30th birthday climbing "to the top of the rollercoaster" and whose melodic wisdom convinced me that nice girls don't call the boys that they like, is at it again. He's making music that makes my heart sing.

If you know anything at all about me, you know these two things: first, I often make a meal out of nothin' but onion rings, and secondly, I am physically incapable of passing up a photo booth. My new favorite Wilcox ditty pays homage to these box-like memory makers. It's called "Forever Now," and it's forever found a spot on my iPod playlist.

Taste it here:


Buy it here.


2 comments:

  1. I'm suddenly acutely aware that I have never had the experience of sharing a photo booth with you.

    I'm trying not to take it personally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can fix that. Disney this weekend?

    ReplyDelete