Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Jeremy has an announcement to make ...



In other words ...
Jeremy & his parents
Jeremy & his nephews

three of the Four I Adore, including Lila, who asked
if I had my baby yet.  Not quite, Huntybun. Not quite.
Naturally, I have lots of thoughts about today's revelation, not the least of which is pride. When I told Camden his baby cousin would be named Jones, he immediately responded, "After (UK basketball player) Terrence?"

Not exactly, Kiddo, but I like where your head is.

Tomorrow, I'm hoping to post where MY head is. In the meantime, suffice it to say somebody better call Coach Cal.
There's a new little recruit in North Carolina!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely wonderful news :). Congrats to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Storyteller! We would love, love, love for you to meet him sometime!!

    ReplyDelete